Wednesday, November 24, 2010
It's going to be December soon! Hong Kong, here I can from 19th to 23th Dec :D
I wish I could extend my stay for as long as I want, and come back to face reality only when I am ready. Hahaha.
Anw, was rather upset last night.
I wonder why some people can not be bothered about their work, and pretend that life goes their way.
I mean, don't you feel bad when you don't contribute and don't even bother updating yourself about what we are working on?
It's just not in my personality.
I think even if you just pretended to be concerned, I would have felt better.
-.-
Whatever. It's your loss in your own learning.
And so many changes are taking place. I am really learning alot from them. but yet they have made me seen the realistic nature of humans. Whatever.
I need to be more forgiving.
And to be able to share.
I'm tired of being so sensitive and all. And maybe take a back seat or something?
Birthday wish. LOL.
Haha.